Trusted Pest Control Services For Edwardsville, KS
Part of the Kansas City Metropolitan Area, Edwardsville, KS, is a growing town with a current population of just under 5,000 residents. Due to its inclusion in the unified government of the Kansas City Metropolitan Area, Edwardsville has become a more popular place to live and do business as it provides a quieter environment while still being close to the big city. As more people realize these benefits, Wyandotte County pest control needs have spiked, but the Augustine Exterminators team is up for the task.
Home Pest Control In Edwardsville, KS
Augustine Exterminators has served Edwardsville and the surrounding towns since 1966. With decades of experience, our technicians are intimately familiar with the different pests around, and our residential pest control services are robust.
- General pest control for common insects such as roaches and ants
- Professional rodent control services
- Free termite control inspections
- Four high-quality and season-specific pest control treatments every year
As a QualityPro and GreenPro Certified business, we commit to providing the cleanest, highest quality residential pest control services. Our technicians are always fully trained, licensed, and insured, and they use the toughest tools and treatments available on the professional market. If you are frustrated with pests invading your home, give us a call today!
Commercial Pest Control In Edwardsville, KS
As fellow business owners, we understand how hard you work to keep your business up and running. That's why we provide comprehensive commercial pest control services so that not even pests can throw a wrench in your operations.
Here in Edwardsville, we service the following types of businesses:
- Hospitals and medical facilities
- Hotels and motels
- Apartment complexes
- Office parks and municipalities
- Storage facilities
- Firehouses and police stations
We provide commercial pest control services from the same highly trained and fully licensed technicians as those who treat your home. When needed, these technicians pull in the knowledge of our board-certified staff entomologist to provide the most effective services. If you are trying to get back to running a clean, safe business, get in touch today.
How To Limit Your Mosquito Exposure Risk In Edwardsville
Mosquitoes are a quick way to end an outdoor event. These obnoxious pests leave you feeling itchy, but they could also pass on harmful diseases. At Augustine Exterminators, we provide mosquito-specific treatments to ensure the mosquitoes stay out of your yard permanently.
However, there are a few things you can do to avoid bites if you know you are going to be around these pests:
- Use citronella candles: A common way to keep mosquitoes at bay is to surround your yard with citronella candles. However, this method is not 100% guaranteed to keep them out of your yard.
- Wear lighter colors: Mosquitoes are attracted to darker colors, so if you plan to be outside, try wearing bright colors to deter them.
- Place mosquito netting: You can surround the outdoor area with mosquito netting. While this is a great temporary solution, it is not practical in the long run.
If you want permanent eviction of the mosquitoes in your Edwardsville yard, give Augustine Exterminators a call today to learn more.
Why Flea & Tick Prevention In Edwardsville Matters
Tick bites and fleas are not just annoying and gross as they can also have a severe, negative impact on your own and your pet's health.
Below are some of the ways fleas and ticks can harm you:
- Allergic reactions: If you are allergic to fleas, the bites they leave on you can develop into a rash or hives. Scratching at the bites can also lead to secondary skin infections if you're not careful.
- Diseases: Tick bites are infamous for causing a red bullseye pattern on your skin if Lyme disease is present, but there are many other less notorious tick-borne illnesses. These diseases tend to be chronic and often cause joint pain and fatigue.
At Augustine Exterminators, we specialize in flea and tick prevention. Having your home and yard treated by professionals can keep you and your family healthy and also protect your beloved pets. Don't let these tiny insects damage your health. Contact us today at the first sign of a problem.
Request A Free Inspection
Complete the form below to schedule your no obligation inspection.